Jeju Micellar Water
Product Size: 13.7 fl oz (390 ml)
Fragrance-free micellar water based on mild cleansing substances. Suitable for removing face, eyes, lips make-up and cleansing the skin. Has natural pH,
enriched with moisturizing and soothing substances.
Gently removes make-up without the effect of ”rubbing the skin”. Active micelles gently cleanse the skin of impurities and excess sebum. Does not affect the natural protective barrier of the epidermis
Cleansed and refreshed skin.moisturized, and soothed epidermis.
What exactly is a micellar solution? A micelle is a tiny oil molecule that is suspended in soft water. Its special feature is that instead of smearing your makeup around your face like most makeup removers do, the micelle molecules effectively eat up and absorb dirt and makeup. The solutions feel just like water, and are kind to and soft on skin.
Jeju Product line Main Ingredients:
camellia oil Camellia japonica seed oil
• light, cold extruded oil, extracted from camellia japonica seeds
• rich in unsaturated fatty acids and ingredients with antioxidant activity
• provides protection against premature aging of the skin
• soothes irritations
• strongly moisturizes and regenerates skin and hair
• effectively cares for the face, body, hair, scalp
binchotan charcoal Charcoal powder
• obtained from Quercus phillyraeoides oak
• a rich source of minerals
• has strong properties „attracting” all impurities and excess sebum
• thoroughly cleanses and narrows the pores of the skin
• has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
cistus extract Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract
• contains polyphenols with antioxidant, anti-inlammatory and antibacterial properties
• soothes the symptoms of acne
• has the ability to capture and remove free radicals, providing a youthful appearance of the skin for longer
• supports the fight against dandruff and excessive greasy hair
bark of aspen poplar extract Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract
• natural source of salicylates
• has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, inhibits the multiplication of bacteria responsible for the formation of acne
Soak a cotton pad in a small amount of micellar water.
Gently wipe over face, closed eyes and lips.
Repeat if necessary. No need to rinse. Use morning and evening.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Decyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Xylitol, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
We Also Recommend