Jeju Face Toner
Product Size: 7.0 fl oz (200 ml)
The first toner in the Ziaja offer with sodium lactate - a highly moisturising substance. Has natural pH. Shows slightly degreasing properties but does not dry the epidermis.
Refreshes the skin, Restores its natural pH. Soothes irritations. Moisturises the epidermis. Helps to get rid of imperfections.
Pleasant feeling of clean skin. Cleansed pores. Moisturized and soothed skin.
Jeju Product line Main Ingredients:
camellia oil Camellia japonica seed oil
• light, cold extruded oil, extracted from camellia japonica seeds
• rich in unsaturated fatty acids and ingredients with antioxidant activity
• provides protection against premature aging of the skin
• soothes irritations
• strongly moisturizes and regenerates skin and hair
• effectively cares for the face, body, hair, scalp
binchotan charcoal Charcoal powder
• obtained from Quercus phillyraeoides oak
• a rich source of minerals
• has strong properties „attracting” all impurities and excess sebum
• thoroughly cleanses and narrows the pores of the skin
• has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties
cistus extract Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Steam Extract
• contains polyphenols with antioxidant, anti-inlammatory and antibacterial properties
• soothes the symptoms of acne
• has the ability to capture and remove free radicals, providing a youthful appearance of the skin for longer
• supports the fight against dandruff and excessive greasy hair
bark of aspen poplar extract Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract
• natural source of salicylates
• has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, inhibits the multiplication of bacteria responsible for the formation of acne
Apply with a cotton pad on the cleansed face skin. Avoid eye area. Use morning and evening.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Lactate, Betaine, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, PPG‐26‐Buteth‐26, PEG‐40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid.
We Also Recommend